The complex of historical buildings. The main building of this complex is an exquisite villa with a functioning fireplace. The buildings were built between 1912 — 1915 year and designed by architect Junghändel and were known as the Merchant House of Sinkevich Brothers. The buildings are ready for use but slight renovations may be necessary in some premises. Attractive architectural exterior of the buildings, good visibility from the street and location in the city center are key advantages that make the buildings suitable for offices and banks.
The buildings are located in the central part of Vladivostok, 2 kilometers away from the central city square. The property is surrounded by administrative buildings, shopping centers, multi-storey apartment buildings and office centers. There are a number of cafes, restaurants and a large parking located within a walking distance from the buildings.
Share with friends: